Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site!
PsychopathyIs Inc., (“PsychopathyIs”) may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the PsychopathyIs website (“PsychopathyIs Site,” or the “Site,”) will mean you accept those changes.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the PsychopathyIs Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by PsychopathyIs or obtained from PsychopathyIs’s licensors, and other materials contained on the PsychopathyIs Site (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the PsychopathyIs Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. PsychopathyIs does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by PsychopathyIs, PsychopathyIs employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of PsychopathyIs, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Use of the Content
The Content posted on this Site is protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries. PsychopathyIs authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: “©2020, PsychopathyIs Inc. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the PsychopathyIs Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
Title to the Content remains with PsychopathyIs or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and other features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of PsychopathyIs. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to PsychopathyIs and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Liability of PsychopathyIs and Its Licensors
The use of the PsychopathyIs Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the PsychopathyIs Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of PsychopathyIs and its suppliers. Accordingly, PsychopathyIs assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the PsychopathyIs Site.
The PsychopathyIs Site and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. PSYCHOPAHYIS, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, PsychopathyIs, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the PsychopathyIs Site or PsychopathyIs.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the PsychopathyIs Site.
In no event shall PsychopathyIs, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the PsychopathyIs Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the PsychopathyIs Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not PsychopathyIs, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the PsychopathyIs Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. PsychopathyIs, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the PsychopathyIs Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Content and Submissions
If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform, you agree that you will not send or transmit to PsychopathyIs by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to PsychopathyIs by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to PsychopathyIs by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-PsychopathyIs a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and publicly display such submission or User Content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. PsychopathyIs may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sub-licenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms or to PsychopathyIs by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos, or audio) on the PsychopathyIs Site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy, or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the PsychopathyIs Site or a Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media on the PsychopathyIs Site or a Social Media Platform like a photo or video: (a) you grant to PsychopathyIs a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes PsychopathyIs to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify PsychopathyIs and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
PsychopathyIs reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
User Content Guidelines
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by PsychopathyIs in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes; Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”;
- or Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform or the Site, or which, in the judgment of PsychopathyIs, exposes PsychopathyIs or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the PsychopathyIs Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform.
- Edit or delete any personal stories submitted to the PsychopathyIs Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold PsychopathyIs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any User Content you submit or upload, (c) your use of or reliance on any User Content, or (d) your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
PsychopathyIs is based in Palo Alto, California, in the United States of America with principal offices in Palo Alto, CA. PsychopathyIs makes no claims that PsychopathyIs Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the PsychopathyIs Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with PsychopathyIs, or in any way relating to your use of the PsychopathyIs Site, resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving PsychopathyIs or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
PO Box 61065
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the PsychopathyIs.org Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form or via U.S. mail to: PsychopathyIs Inc., PO Box 61065 Palo Alto, CA 94306